Established since 1991 Infinity Embroidery and Print Ltd have rapidly become one of the largest suppliers of printed and embroidered leisure wear and corporate wear in the UK and more recently Europe too. With full in-house embroidery, screen and banner printing facilities, Infinity Embroidery can apply your corporate image and custom designed logos to numerous products which can be found in our online brochures.
Logos and designs are applied to product from all the major manufacturers including Fruit of the Loom, Jerzees, Hanes, JTs plus many more using the very latest embroidery and print machinery, by our highly skilled work force. Infinity have built an enviable reputation for the quality of work carried out and the service provided to their clients, a fact endorsed by a huge client list, which includes many blue chip companies, retailers, gifthouses, promotional agencies, societies and clubs.
We provide the same standard of quality abd care to orders of 50 or 10050 where all production is carried out in-house at our modern factory situated close to the M23 motorway and Gatwick Airport. With the facility to receive artwork by email or isdn we can offer outstanding lead times on most of the products, which is held in stock. To maintain our continued growth in this competitive marketplace we have negotiated volume discounts with manufactures, which has enabled us to offer outstanding value to the end user.
- • Banner Printing
- • Multicolour printing onto dark or light shirts, onto nylon including jackets, bags and caps
- • Digital Transfer printing
- • Cut Vinyl Numbering & Lettering
- • Process print onto white and tone printing onto black
- • Special effect printing i.e. puff, 3D, fluorescent, discharging and metalli
- • Embroidered work up to twelve colours onto all products
- • All round embroidery onto caps and hats
- • Custom made printed embroidered clothing to any spec and style
- • Artwork and design service
- • Links to related services
- • Embroidered and overlocked badges
- • Garment relabelling
- • Individual poly bagging
- • Kimble tagging and bar coding
- • National and international distribution
- • Stock holding and fulfilment